• According to official documents obtained by the source, a Swiftie by the name of Bruce Rowley confessed to robbing a bank in the name of love for Taylor Swift.
• Police stated that Rowley, 26, entered the Connecticut bank and demanded money from a teller and was given an undetermined amount of money.
• Rowley then drove to Swift's Rhode Island home where he decided to throw some of the stolen money over the fence in an effort to impress her.
• Rowley also told authorities repeatedly he had a crush on the singer.
• He was spotted by state troopers in Rhode Island where he led them on a chase back to Connecticut.
• He remains held on a $100,000 bail.