Federal authorities charged Keith Raniere, the head of the Albany-area group Nxivm, with forcing women to have sex with him https://t.co/3zOUkNwQXW— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 27, 2018
- An unsealed complaint alleges that NXIVM forced women to participate in sex acts
- NXIVM leader Keith Raniere living in Mexico for the last five months after the New York Times wrote an exposé
- Is expected to be sent back to Brooklyn where the United States attorney’s office opened a an investigatine after the release of the exposé
- in order to join women were obligated to give their "masters" naked photographs and were told that the images would be released in existense of the alleged cult was revealed.
- "Smallville" actress Alison Mack was revealed to be second in comand of NXIVM in November of last year.
- Catherine Oxenberg's daughter India is a member of NXIVM and had not had contact with her mother in some times
- Emiliano Salinas son of former Mexican President Carlos Salnas and husband of actress Ludwika Paleta is a the leader of the Mexican branch of NXIVM
ONTD, have you had a close call with an alleged cult?