A follow up to this and this post.
• Last week, money hungry heaux Kevin Federline and his attorney met with Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, about increasing his monthly child support payments.
• Britney Spears has earned more than $137 million dollars in 4 years from her Las Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood and KFed feels he's entitled to a bigger piece of that pie because he feels her success is in part because the boys have been in her life. The increase is also being requested to “recognize the sacrifices he has made because he has gone above and beyond what most people would do in this situation.”
• Papa Spears however ain't buying any of this and responded to his former son-in-law’s request by outlining a monthly budget for KFed. The letter sent by Britney’s legal team lays out how the current monthly payment should be spent.
• The PopoZão “rapper” was reportedly “pissed” and “insulted.”
• Federline’s attorney says, “Unfortunately, the proposal that came back amounted to no modification of support, but it indicated to me that Mr. Spears has to recognize that he is the conservator for Britney and not for Kevin.”
• Jamie Spears didn't stop there, he also wants those receipts! He demanded to see Federline’s 2017 tax return to see if he’s working for a living or if he's just mooching off Spears.
• According to the source, Federline's monthly expenses only add up to about half of the $20,000 he's getting. “We want to know where that $20,000 is going. Kevin wants a raise in money and he can't account for where the $20,000 is going.”
• Papa Spears is standing firm and not wiling to give KFed another cent unless courts demand it. He feels Spears making more money doesn't change the needs of 12-year-old Sean and 11-year-old Jayden.
• Jamie is also convinced that Federline is misusing some of his monthly funds to support his four other children.
Sources: 1 | 2