Former Vampire Diaries writer details alleged on-set harassment https://t.co/pgdSQCI8Ew— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) March 22, 2018
Elisabeth R. Finch says she experienced abuse on the set of that series by a director :
▪ he called her a “cunt” and stroked and pinched her cheek.
▪ she endured inappropriate and unwanted touching from him.
▪ she had to listen to him make “lewd jokes about actresses’ bodies.”
▪ on the final day of the shoot, she admitted to Julie Plec (showrunner) that the director was “not nice.”
▪ the director did not work on The Vampire Diaries again after that.