- There will be peole of color on Krypton which hasnt really been depicted on film before.
- Promises diversity will be important to the show both in front of and behind the camera.
- The original John Williams Superman theme will be used sparingly on the show.
- The show will tackle both religion and politics in its first season.
- There will be time traveling elements in the show allowing them to play with the timeline.
- Adam Strange makes an appearance and Braniac looks to be the big bad of Season 1.
- This is not a superhero show. “No one is fighting crime or slapping on a mask. No one is fighting for truth, justice and the Kandorian way. There is no freak of the week. No one sees his parents get murdered and must seek revenge. Like all great sci-fi, it’s not about aliens or robots, it’s about the people.”
The onslaught of Easter eggs and nods to things yet to come can feel overwhelming, but Krypton seems a beautiful deep dive into the rich mythos of these iconic alien planet. - Tampa Bay Times
Ambitious and visually daring, Krypton has a lot more potential than the premise (and title) might imply. - IGN
Will you be watching or do you have Superhero fatigue?