Kardashians Save Watts Empowerment Center https://t.co/HvmNDahVUW— TMZ (@TMZ) March 17, 2018
- The Kardashian Klan has saved the Watts Empowerment Center from shutting down, just 24 hours before it was set to close.
- Government cuts forced the 24 hour community center to shut down due to lack of funding when the Kardashians stepped in to make sure it stayed open.
- The center has been a safe haven for children and teenagers to spend their time at, instead of falling into the gang life that dominates the area of Los Angeles.
- Kris raised private funds to keep the center running for several years to come and is seeking private investors to make sure it never closes down.
- Kris is planning on building a new baseball diamond and grass field where other activities and sports will be set up.
- The family also purchased a large plot of land across from the center and are goin to build a private playground and activity center for the centers use.
Another great deed done by the Kardashians!