• Nick Robinson, 22, who plays Simon Spier in the film is from Seattle and has 7 siblings.
• Is in fact, straight.
• Credits Ellen for opening the door and believes this film wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for her paving the way.
• His brother came out coincidentally during the filming of the movie.
• The actor explains, “He came out right around the same time we started filming. I think he had been dealing with this for a long time. The timing was sort of coincidental.”
• Love, Simon opens in theaters Friday, March 16th in the United States.