Poor Big Mac®, stuck with frozen beef. pic.twitter.com/0r5beTPQfo— Wendy's (@Wendys) March 6, 2018
- Starting in early May, Quarter Pounders and Signature Crafted Recipe burgers in 14,000 U.S. restaurants will switch to fresh beef with no added fillers, additives or preservatives.
- Big Macs, hamburgers and cheeseburgers will likely still use frozen patties.
- And none for Alaska and Hawaii. Bye.
- For the first time in its history, WcDonald's is flipping its golden arches on International Women's Day (March 8) "in honor of the extraordinary accomplishments of women everywhere and especially in our restaurants," according to WcDonald's Chief Diversity Officer Wendy Lewis.
- WcDonald's also proudly shares that 6 out of 10 U.S. restaurant managers today are Women.
Source 1 + 2