- Fiorentino was this piece of shit's third wife from 1997 to 2001.
- She has recalled his extreme emotional and physical abuse of her during their marriage.
- Notoriously, he beat her with a telephone receiver when she attempted to call the police in front of their children (and many people - naturally - don't believe her since Oldman was rewarded custody of their kids).
- Oldman (of course) denies the allegations, claiming he ''accidentally'' hit her as they both reached for the phone. Sure.
- Fiorentino also (rightfully) calls out Kobe Bryant who was charged with sexual assault in 2003.
- She says: “Congratulations, Gary and congratulations to the Academy for awarding not one, but two abusers with Oscars. I thought we had evolved. What happened to the #MeToo movement?”
- Now, many people (that aren't ONTD) can defend their favourite actor against domestically abusing a woman the world doesn't care about, HOWEVER, here's a friendly reminder he's also an extreme racist and nobody can deny that.
- In conclusion, people are so willing to excuse men and Oldman ain't shit.