• The partnership comes more than a decade after Disney severed ties with McDonald's.
• The two companies parted ways in 2006 when childhood obesity rates were rising and there was widespread concern over children's meals at fast food restaurants.
• Earlier this month McDonald's said that it was making changes to their Happy Meals to offer selections that were lower in calories, sodium, saturated fat and sugar.
• Because of these changes, "all Happy Meals offered on menu boards in the United States will be in line with Disney’s industry-leading nutrition guidelines."
• The first Disney-McDonald's promotion will happen in June with Incredibles 2 (in theaters on June 15), followed in the Fall by Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (in theaters November 21).
ONTD, what's your favorite throwback McDonald's toy?
Sources: 1 | 2