- Felix Jaehn, best known for his remix of Omi's "Cheerleader" and his song "Ain't Nobody" with Jasmine Thompson, recently came out as bisexual.
- In an interview with the german ZEIT magazine, he said that growing up in a small town he was taught that boys loving boys was not normal, which made him insecure as a teenager.
- He always hoped that one day he would wake up and know what he wants, but that didn't happen. "Sometimes I was more interested in girls, sometimes more interested in boys."
- Started telling family and friends last year.
- His dream is to find a person whom he can share his life with, be it a man or a woman.
sources: @felixjaehn, zeit, translated by me