• Rihanna celebrated her 30th birthday in New York City last night at The Grill Restaurant. She had an intimate four-course dinner followed by a party at The Pool.
• Celebrities including Leonardo DiCaprio, Paris Hilton, and Toni Braxton, who performed a six-song set for the birthday girl on her special day.
• The Bajan beauty wore a Saint Laurent’s Spring 2018 look - which had a billowing magenta ruffle top with a high-cut skirt. She completed the look with diamond and ruby earrings and other blinged out jewelry.
• An insider exclusively told the source that: “They crushed hundreds of bottles of champagne, and Leo DiCaprio snuck into the afterparty through a side door.” Of course he did.
• On her last day in her 20's, Rih wore a 'I Hate Rihanna' t-shirt.
• Also to help celebrate, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna released a special 'Dirty Thirty' birthday highlighter.
• Check out photos from the fiesta behind the cut as well as some celebrities tweeting Rih a happy birthday.
Rihanna and her family arriving at her birthday party in NYC last night🎈 pic.twitter.com/P9UZWHfKni— Ultimate Rihanna (@URihannaSite) February 21, 2018
Toni Braxton at Rihanna’s 30th Birthday Party 🖤 pic.twitter.com/3wxKEREgtz— MEFeater Magazine (@mefeater) February 21, 2018
Happy birthday, @Rihanna! I hope it shines bright like a diamond and makes you feel like you’re the only girl in the world. Go on and take a bow.— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) February 20, 2018
not about ha birthday but Olly! <3 it sorta counts!
really hoping Rihanna shows up there’s still time— Years & Years (@yearsandyears) February 21, 2018
A special edition Fenty Beauty Killawatt 'Dirty Thirty' was launched to celebrate Rihanna's 30th birthday! pic.twitter.com/klDmG2jCFK— MAKEUP✨ (@glowkit) February 21, 2018
ONTD, have you celebrated your 30th?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15