This episode centers around the fact that Trump's remarks have repeatedly (and will continue to) cause international uproars. According to the Idiot of the United States, Korea used to be a part of China, Germany owes NATO vast sums of money, among so much other bullshit.
• Starts with undigested Cheeto calling Africa (along with Haiti and El Salvador) a "shithole" then John Oliver shows the reactions from the rest of the world. Spoiler alert: they aren't impressed (duh)
• 2:30 "What is Donald Trumps foreign policy?" and answers it by showing clips of this fucking simple maroon simply stating "America first!"
• "The world's approval rating of US leadership has dropped to 30%", down from 48% just two years ago.
• Talks about how America is a laughing stock and apparently the rotten orange is going to put an end to that. Despite the fact that (at 4:00), "since [Bully Bullshit] became president, if anything, the world is laughing harder than ever before." Oliver, of course, provides a good handful of reciepts to back that statement up.
• 6:45 Cheesy Dicktip's embassies in Belgium, Belize, South Korea, to South Africa, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia - all have no embassador.
• John Oliver ends with: "Trump is the worst of us, yes, but he's not all of us."
• The episode is pretty good, especially if your sense of humour is still somehow dragging itself along through this
"The only one that matters is me. I'm the only one that matters."
— America's current President