- Beautiful metal winning skater Adam "Sex on Ice" Rippon says hes planning on boycotting the standard Team USA's visit to the White House.
- "No. I have no desire to go to the White House. But I would like to do something to help my community. I would do something positive and not just stay at home.”
- He previously declined to meet unnessessary waste of space Mike Pence. His response yesterday? "Eat your heart out."
- NBC has fired commentator Joshua Cooper Ramo over his insensntive and factually incorrect remarks during the 2018 Opening Ceremonies. They're also disputing said remarks.
- As Japan was walking, Ramo described the country as “a country which occupied Korea from 1910 to 1945, but every Korean will tell you that Japan is a cultural, technological and economic example that has been so important to their own transformation.”
- His remarks drew the ire of pretty much everyone. On Saturday, anchor Carolyn Manno read a statement: “During our coverage of the Parade of Nations on Friday we said it was notable that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe made the trip to Korea for the Olympics, ‘representing Japan, a country which occupied Korea from 1910 to 1945 but every Korean will tell you that Japan is a cultural, technological and economic example that has been so important to their own transformation.’ We understand the Korean people were insulted by these comments and we apologize.”
- Katie Couric stired minor controversy when she explained that the Dutch people tend to skate everywhere as a form of transportation.
- Ignorant ass Mike Pence and his mom-wife sat silent when the united North and South Koreas walked in solidarity at the end of the Olympic roll call.
Source 1, Source 2
This is why I wish they would have a different, actually respectful network air it (I see you Katie Couric, mispronouncing the hanbok and plugging your stupid show...)