"Who?" - ONTD
Butch Hartman is the creator of Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom. After twenty years, he has departed from Nickelodeon.
"If I could say one thing about my time at Nickelodeon is that I got to laugh every single day.
I encourage all of you to find a job or a career or something that you do that allows you to laugh every single day."
In the video:
• Reflects on his career and refers to it as a "blessing from God" and quotes the bible a few times throughout the video (but is positive and encouraging, rather than preachy)
• Assures that his departure comes from "nothing terrible" in Nickelodeon
• During his speech regarding the history of his career, he reveals that Tara Strong was not the original voice of Timmy Turner - rather, Timmy was originally voiced by Mary Kay Bergman, who you may have heard in Toy Story 2 as Jesse's yodeling voice, amongst so many other voice roles ([TW: Mental health issues and death]Mary Kay Bergman suffered from bipolar and anxiety disorder and committed suicide in 1999, which is why Tara took over)
• Expressed interest in doing more Danny Phantom stuff on his YouTube channel, within legal limits
• He never really gives a direct answer tbh, but he does say that Bunsen Is a Beast was "a hard decision to make, to walk away from a show like that" and then implies leaving behind a demanding work schedule from Nickelodeon
• Is transparent about the disappointments that go down within the business and encourages people who are interested in pursuing a career in Hollywood to never let those let downs stop them
• Quit Nick, but hasn't quit making animation and selling his original work, but can't delve into detail yet due to contract obligations
waiting for that voice actors tag tbh!!!