The issue this time — a rat and the Tide Pods challenge. https://t.co/7aWs55GWSt— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) February 9, 2018
- Youtube has temporarily suspended ads on all of his videos after he tasered a dead rat.
- This means he will no longer make any ad sense income.
- He also said that he would eat a tide pod for every retweet in a now deleted tweet. Many felt this was dangerous as his followers are young and the U.S poison center has had 142 incidents since the challenge emerged.
- He previously posted a video in the Aokigahara forest in Japan, featuring a man who had committed suicide, as well as a video of himself running around Japan and disrespecting the culture. He threw a Gameboy he'd bought then tried to return it, ran around screaming/yelling, pissed off the local police, threw pokeballs at people and more.
- More than 500,000 have signed a petition for Youtube to permanently delete his channel.
ONTD, has karma ever rightfully come for you?