This is how cultures of abuse are built, in all industries. Wonder why women have suffered in silence for so long, creating their own support networks in the shadows? Look no further than our stained White House, which should be setting an example but is instead putrid. #MeToo https://t.co/jCz8jgD6Ws— Sophia Bush (@SophiaBush) February 8, 2018
- White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter has resigned after it was made public that he has abused his two ex-wives. Chief of Staff John Kelly knew of the abuse when Porter was hired and defended him on Tuesday as "a man of integrity and honor."
- White House Communications Director Hope Hicks has been dating Porter. She also previously dated former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. Sis... shedontloveherself.gif
- Tr*mp wants a military parade to stroke his giant, paper thin ego, as all dictators do. It would cost an estimated $22 million.
- DHS cybersecurity head has "no doubt" that Russians penetrated voter registration systems in 2016.
- Nancy Pelosi has been filibustering in the House for 8+ hours to force Paul Ryan to let the House vote on a dreamer/DACA bill. She broke the House record for longest filibuster.
In every other alternative universe, this is the biggest news of the month. https://t.co/dpDoZpP4Nw— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) February 7, 2018
Trump won’t be mad at the Russians for this but he will be furious at the next late night host who goofs on him. https://t.co/Fi3u5vs2jI— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) February 7, 2018
At this rate, Nancy Pelosi will literally stand up for DREAMers longer than the Senate Democrats did.— Wil 'Get rid of the Nazis' Wheaton (@wilw) February 7, 2018
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7