'I'm not going to let him intimidate me anymore.' Kate Upton speaks out on alleged harassment by Guess co-founder https://t.co/PwMyHNUtBQ— TIME (@TIME) February 7, 2018
- According to Upton the first time they ever met, on the set of a Guess shoot, he grabbed her breasts to see if they were real
- He also forcibely kissed her and tried to get her alone in her hotel room
- After she refused his advances he fired her for being too fat a month later
- She kept up communication with him for awhile because she felt like her job was on the line. He would repeatedly send her sexual texts
- At different shoots photographers Yu Tsai and Ellen von Unwerth stepped in to shield her from Marciano
- Wants agencies to step up and protect their models instead of just sending in another girl when one of their models refuses to do a shoot because of harassment
- "Honestly, fashion is not any different from any industry. When I come on set, I’m very professional, everyone around me is very professional. Not even stylists touch my body without my consent. They ask me before they do."