Gisele Bündchen, Tom Brady’s wife, turned New England’s 41-33 loss into a teaching moment for their children — two of whom were crying after the game. https://t.co/wKatPcqRZV #SuperBowl pic.twitter.com/zQuKtdGH69— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) February 5, 2018
ICYMI, the Philadelphia Eagles upset the Tom Brady Patriots 41-33 in Super Bowl LII. After the game, Gisele reportedly attempted to console their three kids (the two younger ones were crying) with the following pearls of wisdom:
- "They haven't won in a million years."
- "Daddy won five times. They never won before."
- "Their whole life, they never won a Super Bowl. You have to let someone else win sometimes."
- "Sometimes you have to let other people win. We have to share. Sharing is caring."
- "Guys, this is Gronk! You see, Gronk!"
"Congratulations Eagles for winning the Super bowl, what a game that was! Congratulations Patriots for giving your best and to my love, we are incredibly proud of you because we are able to see ever day all the commitment, sacrifice and hard work that you have devoted to become the best in what you do. We love you!
Parabéns Eagles por ganhar o Super bowl, que jogo! Parabéns Patriots por dar o seu melhor e meu amor, estamos incrivelmente orgulhosos de você porque vemos todos os dias o compromisso, o sacrifício e o trabalho árduo que você dedicou para se tornar o melhor no que você faz. Nós te amamos!"
Source + @gisele
ONTD, did Daddy Brady's #SuperBowl loss deflate you?