This married couple met in the most bizarre way https://t.co/RTkq7tKUTO— The Independent (@Independent) January 18, 2018
- She was 12 he was 10
- They roleplayed together in a Guild called "The Evil Jellies"
- The guild was all about who?
- She only knew him as "Doctor" until they exchanged AIM handles
She drew this pic of "the jellies"
- Moved from AIM to phone calls. Her parents knew, his didnt
- He told his parents he was going to attend a college in her area so they could finally meet
- He proposed in 2014
They tell people about how they met (as "Doctor" and "Zepher_Cat" on Neopets) are both amused and surprised. She hopes their story can really prove just how "real" friendships on the internet can be, or can become.