Oops, Britney Spears is doing it again https://t.co/hCSbOaTd0K— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) January 12, 2018
- According to a source, Britney Spears is signing a new residency in Las Vegas.
- Plot Twist: It's with the Park Theater inside the Monte Carlo Resort and won't begin until 2019.
- Lady Gaga recently signed a residency deal with the same hotel for this year.
- Staying put in Vegas gave Britney a revitalized image in the public, becoming the hottest attraction in Vegas.
- The residency also provides stability for Britney's two sons, who are now 11 and 12.
Yay? I guess?