- It's NOT fake news, Michelle Williams really did get paid $80 dollars a day for 10 days of reshoots and Mark Wahlberg got the same per diem + $1.5 million
- Since the $80 is slightly higher than the union's minimum per diem this is apparently not against union rules
- Ridley Scott was claiming everyone worked for free except Christopher Plummer and the crew
- There wasn't a reshoots clause in the actors' contracts. Mark Wahlberg renegotiated to get the extra pay, and Michelle wasn't told about it when she agreed to just the per diem
- Both actors are represented by WME (different agents though) and that raises questions about fair and equal representation.