* "I made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgment and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to aplogize.
* No one expected to find the body, claims no one knew how to react.
* "I should have never posted the video. I should have put the video down."
* Apologies to anyone who has seen the video, who has been touched by mental illness -- most importantly apologizes to the victim and his family.
* Tells his fans that his actions cannot be defended.
* Reiterates that he's ashamed in himself and promises to be better.
What do you think of his apology?