- After staying out of the spotlight since 2013, Amanda Bynes plans to return to acting this upcoming year.
- Her lawyer says, "In 2018, she looks forward to completing fashion school and dipping her toe back into acting. She has had several offers but is waiting for the right one to come along for a comeback."
- She says, "I want to do TV, maybe a few guest spots on a show that I’m a fan of and maybe another TV show where I’m the star of in the future."
- She has been sober for 3 years, and she has been taking classes at L.A.’s Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
- Her first interview in 4 years was on Good Morning America this summer, and she said that she's "doing great" and has been spending her time hiking, taking spinning classes, feeding the homeless, and feeling a desire to return to TV. (Interview at the source.)
Sources: #1, #2