- The actress roundtable is basically a preview of who the frontrunners for Oscars are (although some usually miss)
- Emma Stone for Battle of the Sexes (Lead)
- Saoirse Ronan for Lady Bird (Lead)
- Mary J. Blige for Mudbound (Supporting)
- Allison Janney for I, Tonya (Supporting
- Jessica Chastain for Molly's Game (Lead)
- Jennifer Lawrence for mother! (Lead) (op note: LOL)
They talk about...
- Sexual harassment! Saoirse, Allison, and Mary say they've never been sexually harassed but they are aware of it
- JLAW said she's stuck up for herself at work and been told off because of it
- Equal pay! Jessica talks about how she still has to fight be paid the same or more as male co-stars, also talks about how now that she's working as a producer she sees that agents only submit men for writing jobs
- Watching themselves act in a movie: they all do it, but they all complain about the way they look and how it's easier to watch when the character doesn't look like them
- Other actors they want to work with! Jessica chooses Gary Oldman (ugh), Jennifer Lawrence chooses Bill Murray, Emma chooses Diane Keaton and Blige chooses Angela Bassett
- They all talk about lines they love from previous movies and Jlaw chooses "You are not a stand-up guy." which she says to David O. Russell often (girl he's an abusive piece of shit). Chastain says that everyone makes her say "I'm the motherfucker who found this place".
- Jlaw reveals she auditioned for Easy A
Who do you think will miss out on a nom?