This thread is about Mark Schwahn, creator of One Tree Hill and current showrunner of The Royals on E! https://t.co/xXf3HxXkzE— TVIsGreat Ryan (@tvisgreat) November 12, 2017
- Audrey Wauchope and Rachel Spektor used to write for One Tree Hill, which was when the harassment took place.
- Stated that female writers were only hired for their looks.
- He would sit next to the females and massage their hair/shoulders. She stated more happened to others, but not to her and that it wasn't her story to tell.
- Nude photos of an actress he was having an affair with would be passed around without her consent.
- Didn't show up to the studios sexual harassment seminar.
- Asked Rachel if she really wanted to go through with her wedding and that 'maybe he'd have a shot'.
Sophia Bush's statement:
Shantel VanSanten's statement (taken from her instastory):
Hilarie Burton's reply:
Burn it down, sis. Love your bravery. I back your play 100%. Let's talk. Xo— Hilarie Burton (@HilarieBurton) November 13, 2017
Thank you @audreyalison 🙏✊🏼— Bethany Joy Lenz (@BethanyJoyLenz) November 13, 2017
source 1 2 3 4 5
one tree hill meant a lot to me growing up so this is hella disappointing, but also not surprising. i think more is definitely going to come out about his behaviour.