Perspective: Feminist attacks on Taylor Swift reveal something very ugly about the movement https://t.co/vSv1E6bHNU— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 9, 2017
- feminists say every person can be a feminist but then don't want include anti-abortion women or women who don't speak out on certain issues,
- Taylor is more mature than most stars her age because she can make 'different Taylors' talk with each other in her video,
- she's a feminist because she supported Women's March with a tweet and took the radio host to the court before #metoo,
- whatever Swift decides to talk about (or doesn't talk about) shouldn't be important, she should be left to do ass she pleases.
- feminists should accept all the women with their individual ways and support them.