Conde Nast to shutter 'Teen Vogue' print edition, cut 80 jobs across titles: https://t.co/O7nxAqalph— Pret-a-Reporter (@pretareporter) November 2, 2017
- The print version of Teen Vogue is going to be discontinued though the online content is still going strong and will be maintained
- GQ, Glamour, Allure and Architectural Digest will lose an issue going from 12 issues a year to 11
- W and Conde Nast Traveler will only get 8 print issues a year
- Vogue, Vanity Fair, Wired, Brides and The New Yorker will maintain their publication schedules
- Teen Vogue editor Elaine Welteroth is rumoured to be leaving for Glamour
ONTD how do you feel about the death of print media?