“I’m coming to you today to talk to you about what’s on everybody’s mind. I told everybody a few days ago that I had a plan to try and hopefully bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles and all of the topics of what we’ve been discussing.”
- since he called out Hollywood’s problem with pedophilia earlier in October, he’s been subjected to threats.
- he fell victim to a “near-death experience,” which left him feeling like he was going to be killed. “Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a crosswalk.” His band members have “decided to quit because they’re afraid for their lives.”
- “I’m very alone, but I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family. I need additional security.”
- his end-game aim is to “bring down, potentially, a pedophile ring.” He was aware of six pedophiles currently operating in Hollywood “one of them who is still very powerful today and a story that links all the way up to a studio, it connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.”
- “I’ve been living in fear and been living with this for my entire life. I’ve been made to feel awkward, misunderstood, and I’ve been degraded at great levels.”
- as a security measure, Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished.
source video, source recap, source campaign