• BFlow talks about "The Man" and how it's about him being 22 and arrogant when he first started out with The Killers.
• Brandon said things in the past that came from a place of insecurity and not from the person that he is.
• Struggled with coming up with any sort of content for "Wonderful Wonderful."
• Brandon sometimes has a hard time articulating what he wants to say and he can say it better through writing songs.
• Ronnie struggled with personal issues like divorce and losing his father. Got married again this year.
• Talk about the good and the bad changes in the band with flops Mark and Dave choosing not to tour/promote or do literally anything for this album.
• Bronnie bonded over Depeche Mode. Ronnie got a perm because of them back in the day.
• "Read My Mind" is Brandon's favorite song is proud of it.
Come 'round. ONTD, what is your favorite song by The Killers?