Talking to the "Halt and Catch Fire" showrunners about how they ended their critically-acclaimed series https://t.co/vQL2x1wYOy— New York Times Arts (@nytimesarts) October 15, 2017
- Television's grossly underrated masterpiece, Halt & Catch Fire, concluded it's 4-season run
- H&CF benefitted greatly when focus was redirected to the two female leads
[Some stuff the writers said about the show]- Writers thought about having Cam get pregnant, but the female writers were like 'no fucking way'
- Were thinking of giving Bos a ponytail
- Tried but failed to get Nirvana to license its music
- Over the series they wanted to show Cam grow up and Donna rise to power
- Wanted to shine a light on the women bc they always get overlooked in tech history and the whole male-fronted ~anti-hero thing was not working
Thoughts on this masterpiece of a show, ontd? Fave moments?
Mods, i changed the gif source!