Zayn sat down with Us Weekly and talked about Gigi Hadid, his anxiety and 1D, this is what he said:
- On his typical date night with Gigi Hadid: "We both cook, so we like to make meals for each other. I make chicken and sweet corn pie. She likes that."
- On being glad he opened up about his struggles with anxiety: "Yeah, 100 percent. People have a better perspective of where I was coming from at the time and that it wasn’t me being ungrateful or unaware of the opportunities that were in front of me. It was just me struggling with being able to actually be there. I’m glad I got that off my chest. You have to clear the air."
- On being close to the 1D guys: "We’re in touch. Everything is on a civil level. It’s not the way it used to be, obviously, because we were spending 24 hours a day in the band and now we’re growing as individual men, but we still check in."
- On talking to Harry Styles: "To be honest, I never really spoke to Harry even when I was in the band. So I didn’t really expect that much of a relationship with him." LMFAOOOOOOOOO
- On his second album: "We’ve got some big people working on stuff. There’s soulful R&B tunes, club tunes, some pop songs. It’s a progression. My writing’s grown and I feel like I’ve grown. I just wanted to get all of that in the album and give people some new music."