- In an interview with Esquire, Nikolaj Coster Waldau talks about Jaime's decision to turn away from Cersei and what this means for his character's future
- Says that before the wight reveal, Jaime could tell himself Daenerys and the Dothraki were invaders and he was protecting the realm by sticking by Cersei, but now he can't pretend anymore after seeing the threat of the undead
- Is afraid that his character will turn into a wight, because he doesn't want to go through 3 hours of make-up, but suspects that some main characters will be turned
- On Jaime's character development moving forward: "I do believe that he's had a pretty good moral compass, but he's also done horrible things, no question about it. But in all these years it was all about what was right for Cersei; now it's about just what's right" and that he's now joining "the fight for humanity"
- On the last scene with Cersei: "When he says, "I don't believe you," it's not just that he doesn't believe she's going to kill him. For me, at least, it was more [like], "That's it, I don't love you anymore. You're on your own." Why it took him so long, god only knows, but he got there in the end."
which character's s8 plot are you most excited for, ontd?