- According to Hits Daily Double, Justin Timberlake and Jay Z are in talks to headline the next Super Bowl.
- JT and Jay Z have worked together before on their co-headlining Legends of the Summer Tour and songs like Holy Grail and Suit and Tie.
- JT's album is allegedly due in early 2018, so it would be good promotion for him.
- After JT was snubbed for the 20/20 Experience at the Grammys, he doesn't want to perform there again.
- Allegedly, even though both JT and Janet Jackson were banned from future Super Bowls for nipplegate, only Janet was blacklisted by the NFL and JT might be let off the hook
Ewww, if Janet is banned, JT aka the king of throwing people under the bus, should be banned as well. No thanks to the anti-semitic cheater who never got any jail time for stabbing a producer, Jay Z, either.