Bethenny Frankel Wants 'Zero Contact' with Ex Jason Hoppy Once Stalking & Harassment Case Is Resolved https://t.co/ciR7OFrIfm— People (@people) August 24, 2017
- Bethenny Frankel normally doesn't address her divorce or issues with now ex-husband Jason Hoppy in interviews or on the Real Housewives of New York City, but last night during part 2 of the reunion, she gave us a teensy bit of insight into her issues, with the help of pal Carole Radzewill.
- Bethenny didn't say much but said that the entire process has been "torment and torture" and also, admitted Jason was physically, mentally and emotionally abusive during their marriage.
- Jason is currently awaiting trial for 8 charges of stalking and harassament. Jason wanted the case thrown out but on August 8th, a judge denied that request and slapped him with 4 more charges of stalking and harassment.
- Hoppy was arrested outside of Bryn's school back in January 27th, 2017 for stalking and harassing Frankel during her custody days as well as her boyfriend Dennis. Frankel also submitted thousands of vulgar, harassing texts and emails from Jason over the course of a year during their divorce and since.
- Frankel stated that she will be okay with whatever outcome comes out of the September 27th trial because it will be legally mandated but hopes it involves "zero contact", because its the only way she will be able to live a free life again.
- Pal Carole Radzewill also shed some light on the situation, saying when Hoppy has Bryn, the daughter he shares with Frankel, he constantly violates their custody order. Frankel is allowed to speak to her daughter twice a day during Hoppy's custody, but sometimes he won't answer the phone or will only let the daughter say Hi then hang up the phone. Radzewill also alluded to the fact that Hoppy has also violated the order by not giving Bryn back to Bethenny, sometimes being late 1 or 2 days out of spite.
I hope she gets it tbh, he's unhinged.