- Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, the duo behind Crazy Stupid Love, are set to write and direct a Joker a& Harley Quinn movie with Jared Leto and Margot Robbie both reprising their respective roles.
- Sources revealed that this film has replaced Gotham City Sirens, which means that David Ayer is no longer set to direct the project that was going to feature Harley Quinn alongside Poison Ivy and Catwoman. Margot is still an executive producer for this project.
- The film will be released after Suicide Squad 2.
- THR updated their story with this correction: “An earlier version of this story stated that Matt Reeves’ The Batman was part of Warner Bros.’ new label and would star a new actor as Batman, but it is unclear where that project will fall.”
- They're also reporting that The Batman will not be connected to the universe of Justice League and will also feature a new actor as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
- According to the report, the Matt Reeves-directed film will be set in a different time period and Ben Affleck is not returning.
source / source