update on the DaddyOFive stuff -— Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) August 9, 2017
Mike & Heather Martin were recently charged w/ 2 counts of neglect of a minor, according to court filings. pic.twitter.com/JsXocGXMCq
- Mike and Heather Martin, the parents behind the controversial DaddyOFive channel, were charge with neglect of a minor on July 27
- They allege that the couple neglected Cody and Emma Martin between November 2016 and April 2017
- A plea hearing is scheduled for September 11
- They each face up to 5 years in prison and a $5000 fine
- The DaddyOFive channel previously featured "prank" videos where the children were the targets. Cody and Emma, Mike's children from a previous relationship, were taken out of the home and now live with their mother.
Source 1, 2