- She and Meth Damon used to live close from each other for a long time before they met on Fargo. They would go to the same groceries stores and everything.
- Thinks that good roles for women are still hard to come by because Hollywood has no idea what to do with 30+ women so she prefers to work less and only do projects that she believes to be good.
- Wants to work with Paul Thomas Anderson (who suggested Lars Von Trier to cast her in Melancholia) and Jane Campion, but also likes to keep an eye out for upcoming directors.
- Gena Rowlands and Shirley MacLaine are her favorite actresses.
- The Mulleavy sisters, directors of Kirsten's next movie Woodshock and founders of Rodarte, share BTS stories and compliment Kirsten a lot for being good in both comedy and drama during her career.
Do you have the luxury of not working much, ONTD? Fav directors and actors? TYFYA!