- The Hollywood Reporter uncovered a secret web of financial investors including Bill Gates AND GOP Bankrollers The Koch Brothers over at Warner Brothers.
- Our current Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin, who used to produce films for Warner Brothers, brought them on about 4 years ago.
- The deal was worth $450 Million and was never disclosed as Mnuchin's RatPac-Dune Entertainment is a private company.
- Their investments have hit recent films Wonder Woman and Dunkirk and helped finance the upcoming film Ready Player One.
- A source familiar with the deal says the brothers don't actually care about the films they're investing in, they just want to grow their portfolio, currently worth 96.2 Billion.
- The source is worried that now that Hollywood is getting bankrolled by these major political heads, what is the future for film?
ONTD, how do you feel about supporting films that have been invested in by these two literal devils?