Follow up to this post.
- Unemployed bodybuilder Terroll Lewis assaulted Leigh-Anne in an altercation in a restaurant last year. He slapped her.
- CCTV footage of the incident was played in court showing the bodybuilder, who claims to be a video blogger, slapping Leigh-Anne before she recoiled in horror.
- This was part of Leigh-Anne's statement: "The assault did not leave any cuts, bruises or marks. However, the boldness of the guy to assault me like that left me in a state of shock, embarrassment and humiliation."
- Terroll claimed he had meant to "push Leigh-Anne's face", calling the slap an accident, but the district judge rejected the claims.
- He was giving a three-year restraining order.
- He's being extra about it on Instagram and a lot of men are siding with him and claiming that the media is treating him like this just because he's a black man. They also think that he's innocent and that Leigh-Anne is lying.
Look at ya MCM's defending their JOBLESS bodybuilder for assaulting Leigh-Anne Pinnock please 🤧🤧🤧 pic.twitter.com/GauvA7PiMO— Yomi Adegoke (@yomiadegoke) August 6, 2017
source / source