Stephanie Pratt Goes After Brother Spencer on Twitter: ‘Some of the Most Poisonous People Come Disguised as Family’ https://t.co/7ZuXCTVqHI— People (@people) August 5, 2017
- People took notice of some social media posts that Stephanie Pratt, sister of he who shall not be named, made in reference to her brother.
Will someone adopt me I need a new family— Stephanie Pratt (@stephaniepratt) August 4, 2017
- Stephanie shared an image on Instagram that reads: "Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as family."
- The caption to her Instagram post reads: "They never cease to amaze me -good thing I always pray for my enemies."
- Her first tweet from Friday said: "Will someone adopt me I need a new family."
- Someone responded on twitter with: "I just hope this isn’t about your brother. He has a good side too."
- Stephanie replied: "No he doesn't."
No he doesn't— Stephanie Pratt (@stephaniepratt) August 4, 2017
- Stephanie's annoyance with her sibling may have been a result of having to read this.
- When it was mentioned that Stephanie hasn't spoken to her brother in almost a year, she said: "It’s getting more normal and more normal." However, she also said, "When he’s ready to come around, I’m going to greet him with open arms. I love him more than anything in the world. He’s my blood.”