- #1 Draft Pick for the Seattle Storm in 2002 and 4 time Olympic Gold Medalist.
- Says there's been multiple times where she thought of coming out but always chickened out.
- Realized when she was in college at UCONN that she was gay. But now in her 15th season in the WNBA is ready to publicly come out (her friends/family have known for years)
- Confirms her relationship with USWNT player Megan Rapinoe. They connected at the Rio Olympics (which is weird because Rapinoe was there with her then fiancée, lol)
- Knows some will say she should have done it sooner, but thinks now is the right time for her.
- Says the WNBA isn't as successful as it should be because of homophobia, racism, and sexism.