Vikings season 5 first look: Bjorn goes to the desert, Jonathan Rhys Meyers goes to war https://t.co/v0tK24kBEY— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) July 12, 2017
- “I always knew the real Bjorn Ironside went into the Mediterranean and found himself in what is now Tunisia, on the edge of the Sahara"
- They filmed in Morocco and it's quite incredible and groundbreaking for the show
- Ivar takes over York, and gets into a lot of conflict with Heahmund
- Ther's a sequence in the rain where Ivar crashes his chariot and is surrounded by Saxon warriors, and being Ivar, proceeds to taunt them.
- Ivar and Heahmund will have a personal rivalry that will lead to mutual respect
source (you can view the other photos at the source)