WATCH: Liam Payne Reveals Why Cheryl Named Their Son Bear — and Why It Was an ‘Internal Battle’ https://t.co/3bBZPYwrmT— People Magazine (@people) May 16, 2017
- Liam says that he wanted a more traditional name, while Cheryl wanted a name that was more unusual
- Cheryl chose the name Bear Payne (apparently Liam also confirmed to fans that his middle name is Grey) because it's a name you don't forget when you leave the room
- Liam didn't like the name at first and said he wasn't really sure or understanding it
- Now Liam sees him as Bear because "you become your name as you get older anyway"
- Liam also says that Cheryl has been his dream girl since he was younger (*throwing up*)
I'm shocked. I thought Liam came up with the name since he is so dumb, but it was actually Cheryl. He should have fought harder for a different name. Poor Bear.