- Céline Dion attended her first MET Gala last night, and she wore Versace.
- She also had a bit fun with reporters by singing a Sia song (Freeze You Out) of course!
- She spoke with E! and said she was overwhelmed.
- She also insisted on there being a pocket in the dress so that she can have the card in her pocket so the met can let her in if she wasn't recognized!
- Celine also brought some tissue, her passport, and driver's license (she drives?!)
- If they didn't let her in, she would've started singing.
Hanging out with Bella Hadid
Celine closed the show!
Being fierce and cool as hell for Vogue!
voguemagazine @celinedion turned heads at her first #MetGala in cut-away #AtelierVersace leather and an origami-inspired headpiece.
Digital Art Installation @silasveta
- Celine will be performing at the Billboard Awards on May 21st!
- She performed "The Show Must Go On' last year when she was given the Icon Award
- Allison Williams from the movie "Get Out" and tv show Girls shared this photo with Céline!
She looks like she had fun!
Hello Canada! / Entertainment Tonight / @BellaHadidDaily Twitter / E! Interview / @Metmuseum Twitter / @voguemagazine instagram / Céline's Insta /