The article points out some of the cliffhangers on the show and if it will be enough to make a season 2.
1. What happened to Alex? Did he attempt suicide? Did someone else shoot him?
6. Why did Hannah trust Tony?
7. Is Clay's tape enough to convict Bryce?
9. To whom did Hannah mail the second set of tapes?
11. What will happen after the Bakers listen to the tapes?
The rest of the list at the source
Should they make a season 2? What did you think about the show? What do you think should have been done differently? What did you like?