Oh Really? Caitlyn Jenner Claims Robert Kardashian Knew OJ Simpson was Guilty, Defended Him to Spite Kris Jenner https://t.co/ON2KhoxXA3— B. Scott (@lovebscott) April 11, 2017
- With the release of Caitlyn Jenner's memoir The Secrets of My Life hitting shelves on April 25th, review copies are being sent out to publications and more bombshells are coming to light.
- Radar Online got ahold of a copy and revealed some tidbits concerning the OJ Simpson trial.
- Cailtlyn says Robert Kardashian admitted to her in a car ride after the trial that he knew OJ was guilty.
- Caitlyn also believes Robert defended OJ, not for the notoriety, but because Kris Jenner had moved on from him to be with then world famous Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner.
- Caitlyn says there was huge animosity between Kris and Robert over his defending OJ against her best friends murder.
Bish, Caitlyn is about to blow up the family with this book.