- Barry Manilow, 73, and his manager, Garry Kief, 68, have been together for 39 years and got married in 2014.
- They've been together since 1978 and quietly got married in 2014. The marriage became public in 2015, but this is the first time Barry has confirmed it.
- Everyone in his life knew about the relationship, but Barry never talkld about it publicly because he was afraid that it would upset his fan base.
- Barry is speaking about it for the first time in an interview with PEOPLE and says that he has been very glad that the reaction from all his fans is positive.
- He added that although it's strange to be discussing his sexuality in public, he is proud of it.
, YouTubeI'm so glad that Barry and his husband have had a long and happy relationship and that they're now comfortable enough to discuss it in public. <333333 Also oblig: