- According to court documents made public today, LeAnn Rimes and Joana Krupa were named in a lawsuit to have allegedly hired Brandon King, a convicted felon who was employed by a private law firm, to harass celebrities online.
- In particular, he names LeAnn and Joana as having hired him to cyberbully former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Brandi Glanville.
- LeAnn Rimes is married to Brandi's ex and Joana is locked in a bitter defmation lawsuit with Glanville after she alleged that Krupa's nether regions 'smelled awful'.
- Brandon King, says he has contracts with the two celebrities, signatures and all as proof.
- Brandi unfollowed LeAnn Rimes today on all social media.
ONTD, have you ever hired a private firm to bully your enemy online?