- The data is based on the top 25k streamed songs, which totalled 4.5 billion streams from all 5 services
- Spotify continues to dominate with 2.8 billion streams (62%) and 50 million paid subscribers
- Apple Music is 2nd with 1 billion streams (25%)
- Amazon Music Unlimited improved the most, going from 6% to 8% thanks to echo. They had 0.4 billion streams.
- Google Play music was 4th with 0.2 billion streams (4%)
- Tidal was last with only 1% of the streams (0.1 billion)
Lmao at Tidal talking about making history and changing music when their service is at ... 1%